
This is my personal referral if you want to apply: https://t.vipkid.com.cn/?refereeId=96... referral code: 05RPGE What is the VIPKID job like: *1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes *An American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards *25-minute lessons I started in November 2017, and I know there are a lot of new teachers signing on. VIPKID will provide you with info and resources, but you might learn quicker through someone guiding you. So feel free to message me or comment and create discussion here. I'll answer any of your questions and/or guide you through. Official Website: t.vipkid.com.cn Requirements *Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system *Minimum 1 year of teaching experience *Bachelors degree *Tech Requirements: Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability Opportunity Beijing time. (6:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. EST) VIPKID scored #5 on Forbes Top 100 Remote-Work Companies: https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashi... Logitech webcam I use in class: Logitech HD Webcam C615 Black Camera I used for this video: Nikon D3100
Start Teaching English Online: What is VIPKID? - YouTube |
| 17 Likes | 17 Dislikes |
| 353 views views | 698 followers |
| Travel & Events | Upload TimePublished on 5 Jan 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét