
Hey Y'all welcome back to Chunkies world. Here's another video for you beautiful loyal subcribers and guests to my channel. Here's the story: So me and Callme myaj were in the car talking about our childhoods and comparing how broke we used to be. So we were having a contest going back and forth on who had it worse. The entire time I thought I had it worse and I was telling her stories about how we wake up no food in the house. How me and my sister had to share a bed together. And how my brother and I had to share the same shoes in high school because we both have big feet and wear the same size shoe. I tried to finish off the conversation with saying that we were so broke that we had to put water in everything we had to put water in the laundry detergent, the dish detergent, body wash, even sometimes the ketchup and mayonnaise. But she had me rollin when she said that she is still in that phase and even yesterday she had to put water in the toothpaste tube. And I looked at her and said how in the world does one put water in a toothpaste tube. I laughed so hard that I nearly killed us both in the car by jerking it to the other lane without looking to see if a car was coming. This is why we can sit in the car with each other for so long because we just clown each other the whole time. And this is been going on since I first got a car when I was 19 she's been sitting in the passenger side acting crazy and saying whatever she wants on her mouth. But I hope this was an interesting story and I hope that it was as funny to you as it was to me. ******************************************** Facebook page: Ella unique jay Instagram: always chunkie ******************************************** Email me for personal messages and business inquiries: alwayschunkie@gmail.com
90 Pound Weight Loss Journey 2018| Car Rant with Callme myaj - YouTube |
| 26 Likes | 26 Dislikes |
| 947 views views | 2,710 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 10 Mar 2018 |
\u200fok google
>
\u200f\u202bgoogle\u202c
>
\u200fسورة البقرة
>
\u200fجمعة مباركة
>
\u200ftwitter
>
\u200fpubg
>
\u200ffacebook
>
\u200fصباح الخير
>
\u200fشباب البومب
>
\u200fسورة الكهف
>
\u200fدعاء السفر
>
\u200ffortnite
>
\u200finstagram
>
\u200fقران
>
\u200fyoutube
>
\u200fطيور الجنة
>
\u200fgoogle translate
>
\u200fminecraft
>
\u200fhttps //ios.snapp.ir
>
\u200fsiri
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét