
I got the chance to meet the lovely and completely inspiring Kat Von D at the launch of her beauty range hitting London. Watch my vlog to hear her talk about her range :) xxx **OPEN BOX** 💛 CHECK OUT MY BLOG for my Kat Von D Beauty hot list: https://www.daisiesmith.com 💛 PREVIOUS VIDEO: AUTUMN MISSGUIDED HAUL - TRY ON! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH9DA... FOLLOW ME: 💛 https://www.Instagram.com/daisiesmith 💛 https://www.Twitter.com/daisie_smith 💛 Snapchat: Daisie_S (I'm now snap chatting every day - add me!) CONTACT ME 💛 Business Enq: contactdaisiesmith@gmail.com 💛 Viewer email: beautysbigsister@gmail.com
VLOG: MEETING KAT VON D AT HER BEAUTY LAUNCH | Beauty's Big Sister - YouTube |
| 36 Likes | 36 Dislikes |
| 636 views views | 33,137 followers |
| People & Blogs I Love Rock & Roll | Upload TimePublished on 26 Oct 2016 |
beauty and essex
beauty brands
beauty blender
beauty and the beast songs
beauty bakerie
beauty world
beautyrest black
beautycounter
beauty supply near me
beauty shop
beauty supply
beauty quotes
beauty and the beast
beauty supply stores
beauty salon
beauty and the beast cast
beauty school
beauty bar
beautycon
beautylish
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét